PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA—Terapeak today launched Terapeak Personal, a new edition that includes step-by-step workflows for finding ecommerce products and evaluating sales opportunities on eBay and Amazon. The workflows aim to make big data analytics accessible and actionable so that anyone can become an ecommerce entrepreneur and continuously grow sales, regardless of their technical skills or familiarity with data analysis.
In order to make ecommerce analytics accessible for all merchants, Terapeak has begun to develop guided workflows. The step-by-step processes help merchants make better decisions based on insights derived from over 4.6 billion transactions per year. The "Find Products" and "Evaluate Sales Opportunities" workflows complement "Listing Scoring and Optimization," Terapeak's original guided workflow that scores ecommerce listings and then recommends specific changes that will increase sales.
"When you're new to online selling, making sense out of eBay and Amazon can be an intimidating process," said Kevin North, CEO of Terapeak. "Still, we believe you shouldn't need a PhD in mathematics to take advantage of big data. Terapeak's guided workflows simply eliminate the learning curve. They focus all of our data towards reaching the customer's specific goals and desired outcomes. We hope to create tens of thousands of new entrepreneurs by making online selling accessible to everyone."
The Terapeak platform has been divided into MySales, Terapeak Personal and Terapeak Professional editions to provide appropriate levels of analytics for various users. The differences are as follows:
- MySales, the free edition of Terapeak, allows users to link their eBay and Amazon accounts and then monitor sales. Merchants can benchmark current performance against past performance. They can also compare sales by location, ecommerce market and other criteria. Finally, they can score listings to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Terapeak Personal, the company's latest product, includes MySales and three guided workflows:
- Find Products allows merchants to discover and understand new selling opportunities.
- Evaluate Sales Opportunities takes merchants to the next step of running a profitability assessment that estimates how the products will sell based on past performance, pricing and more. They can then use this data to source products at the right price and inventory levels.
- Optimize My Sales picks up from where Listing Scoring in MySales left off. It guides users through an Optimization process to ensure that their titles, descriptions, shipping options and listing criteria will maximize sales.
- Terapeak Professional, the full premium edition, features MySales, the Terapeak Personal workflows, and access to the entire Terapeak toolset. This includes product research, category research and competitive research tools that can evaluate opportunities based on 365 days of market history. For more advanced users who want to find unique trends and opportunities, Terapeak Professional offers the most functionality.
Find out more:
Visit Terapeak's website: www.terapeak.com
Like Terapeak on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Terapeak
Follow Terapeak on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Terapeak
Terapeak is the leading source for analyzing, understanding and predicting consumer and product behavior in ecommerce. Terapeak analyzes more than 4.6 billion transactions per year and over $70 billion in online consumer spending to provide marketplace intelligence to clients ranging from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies. Ecommerce merchants use Terapeak's online analytics platform to evaluate pricing, sourcing opportunities, market trends, product behavior across regions and their competition. Terapeak provides marketplace analytics on eBay, Amazon.com and Yahoo! Japan, and merchants can view their own sales performance across multiple channels through Terapeak's MySales product. Founded in 2004, Terapeak's U.S. headquarters are in Palo Alto, CA. Learn more at http://www.terapeak.com.